Project Manager - Bespoke Furniture
Often featured in art and interior design magazines, this highly prestigious design studio count many serious art collectors as their clients. Their experience covers both historical and contemporary interiors, bespoke furniture, lighting and pieces of artwork celebrating artisan crafts and the finest materials.
With a production and technical design studio on site, they are seeking a Project Manager to oversee the design and production process including suppliers, costs and logistics. This is a new role and they are looking for a candidate who will make it their own.
This forward-thinking person will need to understand what is required to work at the top end of the luxury sector and be able to spot any potential problems or delays before they occur. They work with clients who demand the highest quality and specification and their closely knit team are all experts in each of their various fields and passionate about their work.
You will be managing projects throughout the business, from order to installation, making sure all milestones are met and finances adhered to.
Person / Experience Required:
- Project management experience at the luxury end of the furniture / interiors marketplace
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Strong communication skills and ability to liaise with all departments
- Able to work with a high level of craftsmanship
- Be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of project financials
- Management of suppliers to ensure all projects are delivered on time, within scope and to required budgets
- IT literate and familiar with driving a spreadsheet
- Ability to read CAD drawings would be an advantage
A competitive negotiable salary is on offer for the right candidate.
Apply for Project Manager - Bespoke Furniture
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly