The speed read:
Our client is a prestigious national publication and brand, producing award winning content across multiple platforms including print, digital, social media and events. They are now looking for a talented Senior Designer to work closely with the Design Director and marketing team.
As a major player in the national and global content market, our client has an enormous reach and their innovative approach sees their audiences grow and diversify with every new venture. They're brilliant at adapting to an ever changing market and, as such produce content that really stands out, not least because it's led and supported by an excellent marketing team who proudly adhere to design agency values and ideas. The successful candidate would be joining a team that is of integral importance to whichever way the customer engages with the brand.
Day to day, this will mean leadership of the design team; developing compelling concepts and high-profile campaigns across two key areas of the business - travel and events. You will need to understand how to interpret a brand and engage with its various audiences. You will be supported by and report directly to the Design Director.
- Highly creative and detail focused
- Able to respond to the creative vision and to implement this across a wide range of projects
- Able to deliver multi-channel campaigns in keeping with brand guidelines
- Eager to interact with stakeholders at all levels, with the ability to communicate your ideas confidently and effectively, supported by substantial experience in this area
- Particularly adept at understanding the creative process in creating a consistent visual language across a multitude of touchpoints
- A fantastic team player
- A design degree (or equivalent) with a high level of mastery in Adobe CC (working knowledge of After Effects, CSS, HTML5 and jQuery would be a plus)
- Experience in managing other designers
- A positive attitude
- A proactive approach to problem solving
- An outstanding portfolio showcasing ideas-led design and excellent typography skills
Pairing creative vision with commercial awareness for a "bigger picture" approach to design
Apply for Senior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly