Mid-weight-Senior Interior Designer
7 days left
- Job Functions
Is the hectic pace of the city taking it's toll? An Interior Architecture and Design agency based in Surrey are seeking a mid-weight/senior interior designer to join the boutique team working on projects in and around central London. Based in the leafy suburbs of Surrey, you'll be working on both private and developer projects with full project autonomy. The successful candidate will work well in the team with lots of enthusiasm and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Role requirments include project managemen, so past experience is advantageous. You will be expected to attend site meetings and prepare project plans and progress reports and deal with all parties in the design process. You will also have the opportunity to source and procure the high end products for each project.
They successful candidate will also have;
- A degree or equivalent in Interior Design.
- Good understanding on planning legislation.
- Experience in project management and quality control.
- Residential sector experience.
- Experience working from concept to completion on projects.
- Experience using VectorWorks, Sketch-Up, Photoshop, InDesign and Estimac
Your responsibilities will include;
- Developing concepts and creative effective solutions to the creative brief.
- Set up and complete FF&E ensuring delivery to site.
- Initiate and take part in client facing responsibilities such as meeting and follow ups.
- Presenting and creating design solutions for the client.
- Create full drawing packages for projects.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Mid-weight-Senior Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly