Position: Graphic Designer
Our client is an International multi-disciplinary design agency who specialise within the hospitality, retail and leisure sectors. They are looking for an enthusiastic and creative individual to join their Graphics team.
The candidate will be required to deliver innovative and intuitive graphic solutions to work on prestigious leisure projects. Projects include logo design, signage & wayfinding design, brand development, and in-house marketing collateral.
As a member of the Graphics team your primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Make recommendations for concept, design and art direction for a variety of two and three-dimensional graphics and signage
- Prepare photo visualizations and mock-ups of proposed signage for placement, content and/or usage
- Lead, coordinate and carry out extensive signage and graphic packages to a print/production-ready standard
- Assist clients with translating their expressed needs and ideas into concepts, and develop into effective design
- Liaise with internal and external resources and be capable of researching and sourcing information quickly and effectively
- Prepare detailed drawings of signage designs
- Participate in project team meetings internally and externally and be comfortable presenting ideas and designs
- Maintain accurate files and records
- Manage personal work flow and schedule
- Assist in the preparation of bids and marketing materials
- 3+ years studio and client facing experience in a Graphic Design position
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- An excellent, diverse portfolio of work
- A broad variety of client/project experience
- Ability to work on one’s own and as part of a team
- Strong written and spoken English skills
- An element of project management may be required so experience would be beneficial to the candidate
- Any digital design experience would be beneficial
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.