A world leading, multi award winning Interior Design Company is seeking a Senior Interior Designer to join their team working on prime luxury residential projects with the potential of expansion into boutique hospitality design. The company is infamous for its prestigious eye for detail and skill. In this role, you will work to develop concepts and creative solutions to each brief and have the opportunity to participate in client meetings.
The successful candidate will;
- Have Interior Architecture experience in the high-end residential sector.
- Have experience working on all stages of the design process from stage 1 to completion.
- Have experience using Adobe CC and AutoCAD.
- Have strong interpersonal skills.
- Have a degree in Interior design or equivalent.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.