The Fix Creative are currently working with one of their key clients who are a creative agency who provide strategic and creative direction to their clients’ brands, and work across all media channels and disciplines.
The creative artworker should be an all-round graphic designer who is able to combine creative flair with a high level of technical ability. The ideal candidate will be able to interpret and implement the creative vision across a broad range of projects ranging from print, digital and social. They will have a strong print and digital background.
A dynamic, thorough and enquiring approach will be required as the Creative Artworker will be called on to be involved in (and balance the needs of) a wide range of projects and executions, with timelines ranging from the immediate to the long term. Fitting in as part of a wider, creative team, the ability to collaborate effectively is also a must.
- Design and create artwork for a broad range of projects, including, press, OOH and digital banner campaigns, event material and social assets.
- Create mock-ups, visuals and retouch assets.
- Maintain a high visual standard; match, set and assist others in maintaining this standard.
- Contribute fresh ideas and approaches.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested.
Required Experience and Key Skills
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Traditional typography and layout knowledge
- Excellent working knowledge of artwork, repro and print processes
- Digital banner campaign experience
- Impeccable eye for detail
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment whilst not compromising on quality
- Good communication skills
- Proactive with a positive, can-do mindset
- Ability and willingness to collaborate
- 4 years+ experience in a similar role, ideally in the entertainment industry