Senior Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer | Up to £40k + benefits + bonus + car allowance | London
Our client is a global tech company that provides digital products, solutions and services to a range of global clients. They are now looking for a Senior Graphic Designer with international experience to join their growing team.
As Graphic Designer, you will have proven corporate print and digital design background, a rock-solid portfolio and experience in liaising with remote and international teams.
- Coordinate and prepare bids for new business opportunities
- Deliver high quality, on-brand material including: PPT presentations, interactive Pdfs, infographics
- Confidently produce creative work whilst keeping to corporate brand guidelines
- Interpret concepts from others and implement them whilst applying a sound knowledge of the firm’s corporate identity
- Work with global clients to help them articulate their messages, then translate these into relevant and compelling creative solutions
- Play an intrinsic part in the creative process, from concept stage, refinements and controlling brand usage, right through to final implementation
- Liaise with remote teams in different time zones
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience working on both print and digital design projects for large global clients (Mobile Apps design, 3D and After Effects are desirable)
- Strong ability to multi task, perform well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills, with the ability to explain the value of design as effective communication
- Able to manage the expectations of global clients and remote team members at all times through open lines of communication
- A confident story-teller who can lead visual narratives
- Able to work to guidelines but also apply cultural sensitivity to creative requirements in different regions
- Previous experience in a consultancy or equivalent environment
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.