Brand Executive | Central London
Brand Executive | London | Up to £34k + excellent benefits
We are proud to be recruiting for a major global brand, renowned for their expertise across a range of professional services with over 30,000+ staff and $4 billion in revenues. All employees work as an integrated team across 120 countries and, following a company-wide rebrand, they are looking for a Brand Executive to join the Marketing and Communications team.
This is a new role for them, so you'll play a key role in supporting their brand internally and externally, focusing on activities that raise awareness and recognition.
- Managing the internal branded resources, such as intranet content, Word and PPT templates, liaising with the design team and external suppliers to ensure they’re regularly updated
- Working with the brand manager across any external sponsorships and partnership activity to ensure timely delivery of assets
- Working with the design, digital and internal communications teams and providing them with relevant information and assets
- Supporting the brand manager on planning, strategy and reporting
- Presenting brand strategy and plans across student inductions, business development meetings and introduction to communications
Skills & Experience required:
- Marketing and branding experience, preferably within a creative agency
- Thorough understanding of creative processes and terminology
- Excellent copywriting and editorial skills
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Confident liaising with stakeholders at all levels
- Keen eye for detail and creative thinker
- Outstanding communication skills
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.