Graphic Designer | London | Up to £38k + excellent benefits & training
We are proud to be recruiting for a major global brand, renowned for their expertise across a range of professional services with over 30,000 staff across 120 countries and over $4 billion in revenue. They've recently carried out a company-wide rebrand, and are now looking for a dynamic Graphic Designer with print and digital expertise to join their in-house design team.
This is an extraordinary opportunity as you’ll have access to internal and external professional training, corporate perks and an exciting structured career path.
- Creating and adapting designs for animated videos, websites, campaigns, banners, digital apps, social media, global toolkits, ads, visual elements, proposals
- Working alongside multi-disciplinary teams to ensure solutions meet with their strategic marketing and design objectives
- Presenting your ideas to the wider design and marketing team
- Creating images, charts and infographics that more effectively communicates key messages
- Acting as an advisor on design best practice and be a point of call for visual and design related queries from the firm nationally
Skills & Experience:
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a range of corporate print and digital design skills and awareness of industry trends
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe CC: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Animation in After Effects is mandatory
- Understanding of HTML5, web design principles, Dreamweaver and digital software (Animate would be advantageous)
- Good knowledge of Indesign Publish Online
- Proven experience creating high-quality visual designs and thinking conceptually
- Keen eye for detail
- Balancing multiple projects and priorities to meet deadlines
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.