Workplace Interior Designer
A well-known vibrant Design and Build studio are looking for a talented Mid-Weight Workplace Interior Designer to join their London office. The global company have been working with sustainable and feasible designs and have been in the industry for over 30 years.
The ideal individual will be experienced and talented across the Workplace sector for the chance to work with some commendable firms who collaborate closley with clients such as Adidas, Blackstone and Diageo. The award-winning company specialise in a range of projects making sure they focus their efforts on making their work as effective and innovative as possible.
Key Responsibilities for the Mid-Weight Workplace Interior Designer includes
- Working within a project fully immersed at all levels.
- Working on design concepts and presentations, sourcing images and hand sketching.
- Communicating conceptual ideas through hand sketches or computer modelling.
- Generating and developing design concepts.
- Assisting the design team when required.
- Producing technical packages.
- Liaising and manging relationships with clients, suppliers and contractors.
- Taking responsibility for updating and issuing technical details and construction. drawings for tender projects and live onsite projects.
- Carry out detailed coordination with another consultant.
- Self-motivated and focus to achieve project deadline.
The Mid-Weight Workplace Interior Designer must have:
- Excellent use in AutoCAD.
- Strong design and technical skills are a must.
- Must have at least 4 years of relevant experience in workplace projects in the UK.
- An understanding of workplace is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Entrepreneurial qualities.
- Strong sense of team work and a drive to succeed.
- A passion for workplace design is a must.
- Display the ability to produce concept work using hand sketches and computer software to a professional standard.
- Client facing experience.
If you interested in finding out more about this Mid-Weight Workplace Interior Design jobs, then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV and Portfolio when applying for this job.