Strategic brand-building and communications agency are on the lookout for a Studio Manager/ Producer to help run in-house design team in West London (near Notting Hill).
This is a fantastic opportunity for a pro active, innovative and self motivating person who is passionate about delivering quality production and is capable to work on a variety of scales of project from small innovative creative projects to larger campaigns.
Reporting to the Founder and the Chief Creative Officer (CCO), this person will lead the creative and strategic development and planning for our in-house studio and actively support our clients across the design and production space.
- Project manage the process of turning creative ideas into tangible outputs across a variety of media. You will have the ability to manage multiple projects at any one time.
- Lead the process of product lifecycle from client brief to delivery, ensuring deadlines are met and the studio is resourced to cope with all foreseen incoming traffic.
- Mentoring, coaching and developing the studio team as well as ensure the CCO is kept updated daily on the creative capacity and output of the studio.
- Develop and maintain positive and effective relationships with relevant stakeholders, ensuring products are signed off by appropriate colleagues before release of to client.
- Traffic the flow of all work through the studio from inception to production.
- Build delivery timelines in conjunction with the Account Management Team and Strategy Teams.
- Perform management activities such as budgeting, scheduling and planning.
- Grow and maintain your network of creative contacts and use your skills and insight to appropriately resource projects.
- Proactively support the wider team with ideas and creative solutions to deliver excellence for clients.
- Manage and motivate a Studio team with varied skills and expertise across art, design, photography, production, etc.
- Identify and appoint the correct resource and brief them if needed
- Outsource work to third parties or engage with other third parties who are also working on the client’s project.
- 5 + years’ experience as a Studio Manager/ Producer (agency exp. highly desirable)
- Demonstrated creative production background.
- Scope out and determine the feasibility of producing final creative work in a variety of formats.
- Able to multitask and prioritise work being able to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Previous experience with time management software (e.g. ASANA, Procim) or other relevant systems.
- Ability to think outside the box and creatively spot and grow new project opportunities with existing and new clients.
- Be flexible and able to adapt quickly to the demands of challenging and unusual projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Extensive project lifecycle experience.
- Passionate about creativity and finding innovative solutions for our clients.
- Confident decision-making and a sharp eye for detail, will be as essential as tactical thinking and clear communication.
- Able to plan and manage timing schedules that fit the needs of the client brief and budget.