Studio Manager for Bespoke Joinery Company
South West London based bespoke joinery manufacturing business, that offers award winning kitchens, bathrooms, bespoke furniture and joinery and comprehensive interior design services for discerning London clientele are currently looking for an experienced, team-focused, Studio Manager with at least two years experience in bespoke kitchen design and build projects for high-end residential clients.
- Overseeing a team / studio of 4-6 technical designers
- Liaising with directors and sales designers to take design / project briefs and ensuring work is appropriately allocated within the studio
- Checking all output from the studio - including quoting drawings (plans and elevations) and detailed technical construction drawings for bespoke cabinetry
- Responsible for managing central drawing library and ensuring it is properly utilised by technical designers
- Liaising with production manager and installations manager to propose product and process improvements
- Liaising with clients and suppliers where required to ensure briefs and deadlines are met
Key experience & skills:
- Experience designing high end bespoke kitchens and cabinetry is essential for this role
- An understanding of cabinet / furniture manufacturing is essential for this role
- Experience managing others is essential for this role
- Proficiency with Vectorworks is preferred
If you have an excellent eye for detail and enjoy pushing the boundaries of luxury residential design this opportunity is not to be missed.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role, please contact Geeta Bhudia.