Graphic Designer - Fixed-Term Contract
Please note this is a fixed-term contract up to 12 Months (possibility to be extended)
Our client, a global supplier in high-end luxury food and chefs from all around the world, are seeking a highly creative and inspiring graphic designer to join their close-knit, passionate team. This is an extremely exciting opportunity to work on a wide variety of marketing design and event collateral predominantly for print including brochures, catalogues , invites, recipe books, magazines, booklets, logos branding and all event collateral, roller banners, emailers, social media content, and much more! You will take ownership of projects and develop concept ideas from brief through to completion ensuring the highest level of service is consistently provided.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Working on a wide variety of marketing design collateral
- Develop concept ideas and ability to create, logos and branding items for events and new endeavors of the business.
- Print media including brochures, catalogues, invites, recipe books, magazines, booklets, event collateral, roller banners, etc.
- Digital media, social media, image saving for the website and emailers- mainly mailchimp.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Highly proficient in Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator.
- Ability to translate briefs and business requirements into successful design concepts.
- Ability to work within brand guidelines, but equally to be innovative and conceptual.
- Knowledge to take a brief from initial idea to finished product.
- Excellent print, layout and reproduction knowledge is a must.
- Knowledge of packaging and cutter skills.
- Video editing, motion graphics, animation skills would be a bonus but not essential.
- Great layout skills, strong understanding of good typography
If you would like the opportunity to join a phenomenal Company who have fun but work even harder where no day will ever be the same and your days will be filled with a variety of unique and exciting tasks, then look no further! Send your CV & Portfolio in NOW for immediate consideration and interview!