Senior Creative Consultant
The Speed Read:
Our client is a successful consultancy who work with global brands and organisations to help drive internal culture change programmes. They are now looking for a Senior Creative to lead the creative direction and execution of their tailored programmes.
This consultancy creates compelling narratives as a means of effecting behavioural change, specifically by enabling leaders to engage their people in delivering key business goals. Each engagement programme is tailored to its client's needs and could include many different kinds of creative output: film, web, print or events.
As the Senior Creative, you will be responsible for campaign concepts and implementation and will be able to clearly articulate the reasons behind the creative solution you are proposing. You will work closely with the Head of Creative and Production, and the Planning Director to ensure clients' objectives are met. You will also be responsible for partnering with creative counterparts client-side to educate and advise on any design work they are carrying out locally.
You will manage a small team of designers and artworkers inhouse, plus a broader network of creative specialists; animators, digital designers etc. It would be helpful too if you could bring a network of great talent to draw upon on a project, by project basis.
- Bringing excellent knowledge of the creative process, with extensive experience of campaign creation and implementation - you will demonstrate your understanding of strategic narratives with a portfolio of beautifully executed work at a senior level
- Adept at understanding what makes an organisation tick, interested in its particular challenges and insightful on how these could be resolved
- Able to bring a deep understanding of how to create communications that resonate with an audience
- A great people person - both with clients and fellow team members
- Keen to mentor and grow a creative team and understand how to motivate them
- Great at presenting with gravitas: you're articulate, engaging and ideas-driven
- Interested in change management and behavioural change
You will be the design expert in the room