Design Director (Brand & Campaign)
This small but growing creative studio are punching above their weight, pushing the boundaries between Retail and Brand Experience, and are now looking for a campaign led Design Director to join their multi-disciplinary team.
The studio’s winning formula is combination of unorthodox ideas that don’t want to conform to the mainstream but are commercially astute. Their clients are high profile, within sports, fashion and lifestyle sectors with an emphasis on retail and 3D environments and delivery can encompass immersive 3d experiences, retail design, campaign, video, right through to brand creation and activation.
As a Design Director responsible for 2D branding and comms projects, you will work closely with the CD, 3D designers and broader team to produce brand led campaigns that engage and inspire, working across a variety of executions. As part of a small, multi-talented team, you will be a hands-on designer and creative who is happy to get stuck in and deliver from conception through to implementation. You will be brimful of trailblazing ideas, and will take responsibility for all aspects of working within a team, including full client-facing aspect. Full exposure to leading projects and managing people is essential.
You’ll be working in an integrated way across brand, campaign and consumer experience to produce outstanding work for high profile brands and campaigns, and therefore have a portfolio to demonstrate your expertise in this arena. You will understand and be experienced lifestyle, aspirational and luxury brand worlds.
Day-to-day you will manage your own workload, clients and external partner relationships (photographers, directors, producers, etc.), as well as mentoring and directing other team members. So - confidence and experience in these areas is key.
- A storyteller; able to use design to bring ideas to life across multiple disciplines
- A digital and social native
- Keen to push boundaries - you're up to speed on latest cultural and design trends
- A talent developer
- An innovative mind set but a rational approach to your projects
- Able to communicate and enthuse your clients and colleagues alike
- Good at juggling multiple projects
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience
- A strong team player with a positive attitude to everything you do
- Able to show a folio full of ideas, beautifully executed
Engaging personality and collaborative spirit