A luxury developer has an opportunity for a senior space planner to apply their experience in an innovative environment with exacting standards. Whilst the developer is working across sectors this role is focused primarily on workplace projects. This is a chance to be your own client where you will get to work autonomously. This position would be well suited to someone who, after extensive experience in practice, would like to move client side and have ownership of their workload.
- The shape and form of office floor plates.
- Analyse efficiency of potential layouts and confidently explain proposals internally and externally.
- Advise analysis on reception layouts, special areas and office interior design including furniture, fittings and equipment.
- Awareness of emerging workplace trends.
- To provide space planning services for potential tenants, to show how space is best suited for a tenant from a usability and efficiency perspective.
- To show design ideas and concepts, to help show how the space could look.
- To provide space planning and design concepts for potential and existing tenants.
- Develop client brief through client interview, data collection and building appraisal.
- Appraise client working methods through workplace consultancy and make recommendations for workplace transformation.
- Development and preparation of presentations.
Skills & Experience
- An understanding of workplace design and interior design processes, with a passion for design.
- The successful candidate will have knowledge of commercial interior design and space usage with the ability to analyse floor plate design and efficiency from a development perspective.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong verbal and written communication skills. Must have the ability to communicate at all levels in variety of settings including corporate and construction environments.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- The individual must be highly organised, adaptable and flexible with the ability to use own initiative.
- Confidence in dealing with external stakeholders.
- Must be creative as well as being commercially astute
Based in east London this developer is offering the opportunity to make use of multiple areas of expertise. Undoubtedly this will be a challenging role that will have the successful candidate working on multiple aspects of a project at once and it will be ultimately rewarding as brilliant projects are on offer as well as a generous package.