Midweight Digital Designer
3 days left
- Job Functions
The speed read:
Our client is a well-established digital agency specialising in creating content marketing campaigns for the B2B sector, with a particular emphasis on working with technology companies. That sounds a bit dry - but it really isn't, as they're hugely successful in their field and work on some really ambitious projects. You'll be joining some of the brightest heads in content marketing, within a friendly and modern studio culture.
You will be a confident and smart Digital Designer with a portfolio full of brilliantly executed, super bright ideas that convince people of your talent and your dedication to innovation.
The focus of our client's work is within the 'enabling technology' industry, and they are frequently working with businesses who are at the forefront of advances in tech, be it start-ups or big global organisations. As part of a growing design team you'll be working closely with writers and strategists, whom you will help to distill sometimes complex tech concepts into their purest form. You will have the ability to bring these ideas to life with great digital design, always exploring new ways to tell a great story. The work will include branding and content marketing across a variety of digital touchpoints. You will contribute with a strong focus on digital and design innovation to turn briefs into compelling work, from inception to final deliverables.
- A talented digital native with solid experience (3-5 years +) within a creative or digital agency
- Confident and collaborative, with the ability to mentor more junior members of the team
- Fascinated by innovation in technology and marketing
- In possession of a portfolio full of thought-provoking, beautifully executed ideas
- Equally excited by how things look as by how they work
- Culturally aware and social media literate
- Someone who has a solid understanding of industry standard software (UX and UI design - Creative cloud, Sketch, InVision etc). Experience with animation and CGI would be a plus
- Always up for a challenge
- Positive and a great character to have around
Innovative, and able to make the complex simple and resonant!
Apply for Midweight Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly