Project Manager for Retail Design Agency
A Leading commercial design agency is looking for a creative Project Manager to join their London studio. My client has been crafting engaging experiences for brands, based on a deep understanding of consumer behaviour and creativity for almost 40 years. Working with some of the top brands they have created commercial interiors, window displays and pop -ups.
The Project Manager will be responsible for winning and managing client projects, from taking the brief and managing the client's expectations to delivering the project to budget and within the specified timescales. The role will also require the management of the company's health & safety ensuring compliance with safe practice at work and have budgetary responsibility for the cost of the client's projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sourcing materials, quoting of projects and briefing design teams
- Arranging and overseeing delivery and installation of projects
- Attending client meetings - building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Attending and contributing at weekly H&S and project meetings
Key skills & experience:
- Excellent knowledge of materials and manufacturing
- Site fit-out experience
- Retail industry experience - either agency or client side
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Understanding of Planning Policies and UK building guidelines
- Advanced Adobe / CAD skills
- Excellent interpersonal and client handling skills
- High level of attention to detail, organisational and time management skills
If you are a creative individual who has excellent interpersonal, client handling and project management skills I would like to hear from you. Please contact Geeta Bhudia to find out more about the role.