Architectural Project Manager | Retail Design Agency
Architectural Project Manager | Retail Design Agency | Up to £34K | London
Our client is an award-winning design agency specialising in luxury and retail design, they offer a great working environment with holiday incentive, quarterly bonuses and extensive training and development opportunities. They are looking for a passionate and talented project manager who will be responsible for managing client projects from inception to sign off and installation.
Partnering with clients such as Selfridges, Ted Baker and Harvey Nichols to ensure that the brief is met successfully, on time, on budget and to the required standard. This role is well suited for someone with experience in retail fit outs or store roll outs and an understanding of the production process.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing projects from initial client brief and quoting through production to final implementation and installation, liaising with production team and client throughout
- Ensuring work is produced on time within budget and to client expectations
- Briefing and managing crew and maintaining quality of production at our Ditchling branch and at external suppliers then overseeing delivery and installation of projects
- Finding and securing new manufacturing partnerships to improve profitability and service offering
- The post holder will take a supportive role in managing the company’s health and safety by both engendering a safe working culture and complying with safe practices of work
Key Skills and Experience:
- Strong project management and production experience and understanding within retail fit-outs
- Any experience in Architecture is greatly advantageous
- Developing client relationships
- Excellent knowledge of materials and manufacturing and site fit out experience
- Understanding of planning policies and UK building guidelines
- A First Aid at work certificate would be advantageous as would experience with a 3D design package, CAD or Photoshop
If this role sounds like a good fit for your skill-set please apply below.