Senior Hotel Interior Designer
A globally established company with offices in New York and Hong Kong are now looking for a Senior Hotel Interior Designer to join their growing London team. With over 10 years' experience within the market and having already opened offices abroad shows the determination and hardworking ethics the company have. Working on innovative and original designs the company specialise in Products, Interiors and the Brands of tomorrow.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent understanding of the balance between work and management. They will be proficient in AutoCAD, Rhino, Revit and Adobe Creative Suite.
Key Responsibilities for Senior Interior Designer:
- Be able to complete essential designing, developing and managing Interior Design projects.
- Create visionary design concepts furthering the creative direction of the studio and aligning with the visions and desires of our clients, while successfully producing and delivering project information.
- Successfully deliver visionary interior designs whilst managing project designers and coordinating with clients, consultants, contractors and suppliers.
- Discover, realize and encourage new and innovative ideas within the studio.
- Identify opportunities across design teams and champion the ideas and influence of the creative directors.
- Someone who is enthusiastic to work in a fast-paced environment.
- We want to bring on someone who is interested in more enlightened ways of working in a truly modern design studio.
- Globally minded interior designer with exceptional taste and sensitivity to design aesthetics of the present and past.
- Consider the relationship between creativity and technical design as fluid and be able to confidently deliver a design vision through all project stages.
- We work across the following software and hope you do as well; AutoCAD, Rhino, Revit and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Take ownership for processes in our studio and in doing so help us reduce complexity and clarify our ways of working.
- Superb communication skills.
If you are interested and would like to apply for the Senior Hotel Interior Designer role, please apply online or contact Deborah D'silva.
Please ensure you have a CV and Portfolio attached to your application.
Apply for Senior Hotel Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly