Revit Technician - Immediate
Are you organised, confident, and an expert in technical drawings? There is a fantastic opportunity for an Architectural technician to join an award-winning architectural practice in their London office.
This complany is a renowned global practice, which is one of the leading companies in their sector; working on a variety of projects from retail to regeneration schemes, in the uk and internationally!
Suitable candidates will need to demonstrate:
- excellent technical skills
- experience in UK projects
- advanced level in Revit / BIM environment
- excellent multi-tasker and communicator across all forms
- strong organisational and problem solving skills
- strong technical and administrative skills
- good verbal and written communication skills
- ability to work within in a team
- experience in coordinating and liaising with internal and external consultants
- experience within delivery stages and drawing packages
If this sounds like you or if you know someone who would be interested,please get in touch!
0203 680 0640
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.