Mid Weight Designer - Music
A burgeoning international music company are seeking a Graphic Designer to join their design department. This is a excellent opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join a collaborative working environment with great benefits to boot. The design department are a multi-disciplinary bunch who run very much like an agency to create album art, merchandise, digital and print design, special release's and photography for the company's recordings department.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Working on an array of print and packaging projects such as album art, box sets, books and brochures
- Assisting the overall design department with artwork and major projects
- Supporting the Design Director on pitch and presentation work
- Taking ownership of projects from concept through to completion
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Expert print knowledge and the ability to design marketing campaign assets for social media
- Strong commercial awareness and prior experience working to brand guidelines
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premier
- A love of music!
This role will offer you;
- A competitive salary and season ticket loan
- Annual gig allowance and artist showcase
- Generous holiday allowance and excellent development opportunities
- An undeniably fun and social office space
If this role sounds like you and you have the necessary experience please send your CV and portfolio (max 8MB) to register your interest with Tomorrow.