Mid-Weight Graphic Designer
A design led international property development company are looking for a Mid Weight Graphic Designer to work across their entire portfolio to deliver considered, provoking design across all visual touch points. Our client is well-renowned in their space and they are looking for a Mid Weight Graphic Designer who has a real understanding of how storytelling is a key part of the marketing process.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Ensuring a consistency between onsite and offsite touch points
- Being proactive and organised in delivering creative projects on time
- Taking full ownership of your projects from concept through to final implementation all the while working to consistently high design standards
- Being a creative thinker and brilliant executor of ideas across visual identity, print, typography and layout
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- An understanding of and innate passion for branding
- Creative flair using typography, imagery and layout
- Solid working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, the print production process and an ability to design for digital outcomes
- Impeccable attention to detail with a sophisticated approach to design and branding
If you're looking for a new opportunity and this role sparks your interest, please send your CV and portfolio (max 8MB) to flag your interest with Tomorrow.