Senior Account Manager
This creative agency, based in the heart of West London, are looking for a confident and incredibly organised Senior Account Manager to join their team ASAP. In this role, you'll support the wider agency and your Account Director on the delivery of creative projects spanning branding, strategy, tone of voice and digital campaigns.
- Supporting and collaborating with the Account Director on the day to day management of project deliverables, from scoping and writing estimates, to managing the project management tools used internally, arranging and attending key meetings and presenting creative, proofing all work and briefing in the relevant design teams through to closely taking your client's feedback throughout
- You'll be part of the project kick off sessions, and ensure that all design assets and required project information are received and prepared for the team
- You'll be the client's key point of contact and build trusted relationships, advising on the creative process, to helping them further identify opportunities for their business needs
- Internally, you'll be a conduit between teams and the go-to for all things account and project management related!
What qualities are needed?
- You must be organised, tech savvy, a quick thinker and a natural troubleshooter!
- Working with international clients, often within the tech and digital space, you will be extremely communicative, and have a fine eye for detail; flawless verbal and written communication is an absolute must!
- You'll work well in smaller teams, appreciating a flat structure and aware of the 'everyone chips in' mentality needed
- You'll be proactive, and self driven, knowing how to prioritise your own workload and alleviate the AD and Creative Director as and when they need your support
- This agency are looking for a real grafter! You'll be eager to make your mark and become part of a close knit, talented team
If you are looking for your next role as a Senior Account Manager, then be sure to send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!