Artworker- Branding Agency
London Fields based multi-disciplinary agency are looking for a talented and experienced Artworker. You will work on a diverse range of projects across a range of disciplines. You will have an excellent understanding or print processes and a keen eye for detail.
You will be working within a collaborative environment amongst a friendly team of creatives. Reporting to the Production Director you will help produce print ready artwork across a range of areas including branding, packaging, print and publishing.
- Working closely with the Production Director and Senior Artworker
- Creation of hi-res print ready artwork files
- Working with mock-up agencies to assist in the creation of prototypes/ mock-ups
- Attending press passes, alone with clients, to give the final artwork sign off
- High attention to detail/ proofreading skills
- Control over the internal artwork sign-off procedure
- Control over the in-house artwork version and filing processes
- Experience producing print ready artwork across a range of ideas including branding, packaging, print and publishing
- Knowledge on the capabilities and subsequent limitiations of print and the ability to suggest alternative methods to designers/clients so the desired outcome can still be achieved
- Able to speak technically and professionally with printers and clients about artwork
- Mac proficient with excellent Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop skills
- Understanding of web/digital would be beneficial
- 3D Visualisation would be an advantage
To apply to this role please send through your CV and a PDF of your portfolio to register with Nurture Creatives.