PR Manager - Watford - £40K
This role is working for one of the UK's most coveted agencies working onsite at their newest client. This client's continued growth and expansion has lead to the need for a PR manager to join their team and become an integrated part of the marketing team.
Reporting into the head of PR this role will be responsible for creating a buzz and raising the profile through reactive and proactive press social strategy. This role will be involved from conception to completion of media events and influencer strategy.
- This role will be responsible for Media relations and executing a PR Plan
- Managing the reputation of the client and brand.
- Managing Social Channels, monitoring commentary across all channels.
- Ensuring that the company reputation on influential sites.
- Managing all the engagement and communications, in line with the priorities and tone of voice of the company.
- Strong background in PR and media relations, ideally from an agency background.
- Self-motivated, hard working and strong educational and work background.
- Working to tight deadlines and managing workloads in a sometimes-pressured environment.
- Looking for a creative highly ambitious and motivated individual who works well in a team.
- Relationships are key, for Clients Colleagues and external agencies, managing and maintaining good relationships will be key.
If interested in this Social Media Manager role please click the link below or email email@example.com