Permanent role for a cigarette art worker ( Pack / 360 Brand World Activation )
We’re looking for a great senior art worker who has a wealth of experience working on high quality art work for cigarette brands for an international agency. A great opportunity, working on incredible projects. You must have a eye for detail, razor sharp, have a portfolio demonstrating high quality, highly detailed and highly skilled art work experience. Present print test examples and able to discuss with flair, and confidence your day to day methodology. Discuss any challenges that you managed to overcome on a difficult project. Be fully aware and up to date on the latest print technology around today / in-tune with current and future trends.
The job details
You'll be fully self efficient and naturally calm under pressure.
Your role as senior Artworker is responsible for creating digital artworks, ensuring brand consistency is maintained throughout the pack range, whilst supporting the development of junior team members.
The role involves working on a wide variety of large format, print and digital projects including brochures, displays, leaflets and signage, making sure that everything is ready for print. You will need to be able to juggle multiple tasks and have excellent time management skills. Experience and high skill level in Adobe Creative Suite is essential.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Understanding written briefs from Account Handlers
- Advising account handlers of potential issues, both technical and creative
- Amending pacs, brochures, leaflets and large scale format advertising
- Checking artwork produced by our design team for print quality and ensuring it adheres to technical specifications
- Ensuring artwork conforms to brand guidelines
- Creating high quality artwork
- Contribute to creative ideas
- Sending artwork to both external printers and overseeing print tests
- Assist in the day-to-day operation of the department
- Previous artwork experience, preferably within an agency setting
- A proactive, positive, can do attitude
- Organised and methodical
- Exceptional layout skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Able to follow instructions and work within a team
- A high level of experience with Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop
The people? Some of London’s top designers work for this great agency – they will help you be the best you can be and encourage you to do our finest work. This is a long contract so anyway wanting to be kept busy doing their best work - please email in the strictest confidence: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Razor Sharp
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly