Junior Freelance Interior Technician (Retail+F&B)
Junior Freelance Interior Technician | Retail + F&B | £120-140pd | 1-2 Months | Vectorworks + SketchUp
Highly creative interior design consultancy who work in the retail and F&B sectors are looking for a talented junior technician to help them for 1-2 months in their Shoreditch offices.
This is an exciting and unmissable opportunity for a technical designer with 2-3 years' experience to get into one of London's leading design firms and work on globally recognised brands. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in retail and/or F&B design and have extensive technical understanding.
This is a freelance role for 1-2 months which MAY go permanent.
Please keep in mind this is purely a technical role and therefore only designers who display a strong technical biased will be considered.
Key day-to-day tasks of a Junior Technical Designer:
- Preparing plans, elevations, sections, details and construction drawing using Vectorworks
- Create and compile detailed technical packages which includes joinery
- To work closely with other designers in order to achieve the best outcome
- Manage time effectively throughout projects, ensuring deadlines are always met
Key attributes of the Junior Technical Designer include:
- Relevant design related BA or above (Interior Design/Interior Architecture/Architecture etc)
- Proven industry experience 2-3 years minimum
- Must have experience in the F&B and/or Retail Sectors
- Advanced Level Vectorworks, Adobe Creative Suite and SketchUp
- Experience with 3D modelling and rendering
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Team player
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated in approach
If you are interested in applying for this role, please upload your CV and Portfolio or send it to Niharika Samuel.
Apply for Junior Freelance Interior Technician (Retail+F&B)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly