Position: Creative Artworker
Our client is looking for an experienced Creative Artworker to join the client services team. They are an international marketing group who work across a variety of sectors including Leisure, Restaurant, Retail, Pharmaceuticals and healthcare and many more. The successful candidate will be based in Chiswick, West London, and will be working in-house with a leading FMCG global brand.
This is primarily an artworking/production role, with some scope for creativity.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud software, particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Good knowledge of the production process of 2D design and artwork for print and digital screen media
- Strong layout skills, a passion for typography and impeccable attention to detail
- Image manipulating and retouching
- Ability to effectively QA work for print and digital final outputs
- Experience of working efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient file management, keeping servers organised and up-to-date
- 2-4 years in a similar role, delivering integrated campaigns
- Delivering brand and campaign roll-out
- Analytical mindset with a clear understanding of campaign data
- High level of accuracy while under pressure, ensuring brand consistency at all times
- Self-starter who can adapt to new situations and hit the ground running
- Strong portfolio and be able to confidently talk though the development of your work
If you can work on your own initiative, and enjoy liaising with clients and suppliers to achieve best results in the most cost-effective way, you might be just the person they are looking for.
If you can contribute as an effective member of a studio team, propose new ideas and streamline studio workflow, then please get in touch.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Apply for Creative Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly