Head of Graphics
Head of Graphics – London, EC1 £40,000 – £50,000 plus beneﬁts
We have a fabulous opportunity for highly experienced and knowledgeable Head of Graphics to join an award winning, international ﬁrm of Architects.
They are looking for a conﬁdent individual who has gravitas, can manage and develop a close knit, highly skilled graphics team and have experience of working alongside other heads of departments.
The ideal candidate will also have worked within the architectural, property or construction industry as Graphics Manager / Design Manager – you will also need to travel to their Surrey ofﬁce as well.
To manage the company brand, review and develop as needed:
- Oversee the application of the brand
- Develop and maintain document and presentation templates for the Graphics team and use across the practice
Responsible for corporate /practice wide graphics collateral, sectors and services marketing material, events branding and collateral by:
- Developing and design ideas and execute graphics material as needed • Conceiving and implementing concepts, guidelines and strategies
- Working closely with Head of Marketing
- Work in collaboration with colleagues across different teams and services Manage the Graphics team across the company studios:
- Lead, develop and recruit
- Oversee Project Graphics, Website; manage, review, develop with Head of Marketing and web developer(s)
- To work to budgets and with cost efﬁcient work practices
- Cost Graphics jobs as required.
To manage the Image library with input from the Head of Marketing
- Responsible for Stock image account
- Appoint and direct photography shoots as required
- Oversee that new techniques, processes, software, hardware and training are used to provide best quality of graphics for the practice. Knowledge Net:
- Setting out practice wide information
- Posting news items Select and maintain good relationships with external suppliers where necessary and adhere to the Practice QA procedures.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.