We’re looking for a strategically-minded account director. Someone whose personality matches their professional ability. Who’s worked on reputable accounts at leading agencies but is looking for a more hands-on role and to progress up the career ladder. With a large CS team and over 200 staff over 4 offices, there are great long term prospects with this ambitious agency.
Working with the fields of sports, transport, fashion, charity, finance etc we are not looking for particular experience within one channel, more an ability to morph and match to a broad range of brands. However all of these brands are big players in their fields so you must be totally comfortable and come with proven experience of leading and collaborating on large campaigns across multi-channel marketing and advertising.
With extensive integrated experience within the advertising or marketing sectors, we are looking for an Account Director to ensure the smooth production of campaigns – from briefing creatives, designers and copywriters, to managing budgets and a team of executives.
Commercially driven and strategically-minded, the candidates primarily responsibility is the management of relationships with clients. As the senior point of contact, they co-ordinate the resources needed to service projects, build strategic operational plans and balance the expectations of clients with the execution of creative work.
They will be expected to plan campaigns, and successfully develop business accounts creatively and financially, while playing a positive role in agency’s new business program and cultural evolution within the London office.
– Taking a lead in clients’ marketing and advertising strategies
– Leading a team to provide the utmost level of client service
– Liaising with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
– Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients
– Working with other senior managers to generate new accounts
– Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
– Using their skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
– Significant experience in professional client relationship management
– A background in integrated advertising or marketing
– The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level
– A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Effective team management capabilities
– A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
– Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms