Truffle are on the hunt for some fabulous Account Directors with experience in the health and well being arena.
The successful candidate will join the eleven-strong team which handle an impressive Pharma, Health and Well Being client portfolio. Depending on your experience, opportunities exist to work at a very senior level on a variety of high level creative projects and client accounts.
At the level of Account Director, you should be fully capable of directing the development of advertising and marketing proposals, which will include leading new business pitches. You are able to evaluate and help shape creative proposals with complete confidence, and have the skill to initiate opportunities for exploration that could lead to the growth of the agency’s business.
With the confidence to work in any therapy area, you have the knowledge and experience to counsel clients on the best use of their budgets and other resources, to help shape their marketing efforts, and to take full responsibility for significant areas of agency revenues. You will also have learned to delegate effectively, and will naturally command the full respect of key agency players and senior level clients.
The successful candidate will therefore undoubtedly have a wealth of healthcare communications experience and the ability and presence to inspire clients and cross-functional agency teams.
In order to do this, you should be able demonstrate previous senior level experience in the following areas:
- Leading pitch teams with an impressive track record of new business wins
- Building relationships with clients at the most senior level
- The launch and revitalisation of healthcare brands both in the UK and internationally
- Working with local affiliates to implement global campaigns
- Managing significant financial budgets and negotiating agency remuneration contracts
Experience and Key Skills:
- A background in healthcare advertising together with a science background is essential.
- Experience or a qualification in one or more of the following areas is desirable: Pharmaceutical sales, product management or marketing experience
- International experience
- A further marketing qualification