We are looking for a talented midweight designer to join the publications and events division of a leading media agency for the financial markets.
You will be working with a small team of designers on a variety of print/online material for external and internal clients that follow brand guidelines for various event marketing and custom research publications.
This role would suit someone that is not only creative but also passionate about information graphics and corporate communication in a variety of mediums. You will ideally have a strong illustrative flair and enjoy visualising data sometimes quite complex. The ideal candidate will have experience in a creative role, preferably working within an in-house design team. Good understanding of print and online processes. Experience working within a professional or financial services firm would be a bonus.
Requirements and skills:
- Design collateral in accordance with internal and external requirements which includes thought leadership research, client newsletters, and event literature ensuring all outputs conform with brand guidelines and meet quality standards
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; in particular InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop (knowledge of digital would be beneficial but no coding is required) the role is pc based
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Ability to work on multiple projects from original concept through to completion within brand guidelines and using existing templates
- Have an eye for producing good quality work, have strong attention to detail and the desire to learn and develop
- A desire of developing and keeping up with design trends and bringing contemporary design solutions to corporate communications
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Keen, enthusiastic and a flexible attitude
- Ability to work within a team environment and be a team player
- A strong portfolio that show skills and strength