Mid-Weight Digital Designer
A leisure and travel company who are well-renowned in their space are seeking a Mid Weight Digital Designer to join their in-house digital team. Due to continued growth our client is seeking a Mid Weight Digital Designer to support on all manners of digital projects, globally. Reporting to the Head of Digital the Mid Weight Digital Designer will be responsible for all digital web design briefs including but not limited to social media content, email templates, web logos, marketing assets and web graphics.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Managing several digital projects simultaneously and ad hoc print projects when needed
- Working closely with the teams Head of UX and e-commerce team on all manner of digital briefs
- Confidently articulating and presenting designs to various internal stakeholders in the business
- Upholding company house style when designing assets for marketing channels, working from concept through to final implementation
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate;
- A polished working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop
- A relevant portfolio showcasing experience designing e-commerce websites and digital design projects, travel and leisure experience would be a plus but not a necessity
- Expertise in web design with a strong knowledge of HTML
- The ability to work at pace with a strong work ethic
If you're looking for a new opportunity and have the relevant skills and experience please send through your CV and portfolio (max 8MB) to register your interest with Tomorrow.
Apply for Mid-Weight Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly