This Business offers a wide range of market focused and design-led products for the building and construction sectors continuously breaking new ground with acclaimed, industry-leading concepts.
They are currently seeking a Bespoke Design Engineer to work on bespoke orders undertaking the design, development and detailing of feasible solutions, and their associated products, for manufacture.
In return you will be part of a company who listens to their staff and promotes strongly from within.
Objectives and requirements:
- To provide a high level of technical advice and project support to internal and external customers using strong communication and problem solving skills
- establishing the feasibility and realisation of product design specifications
- To undertake simulations, thermal calculations and prototyping needing good analytical and nemeracy skills
- Producing fully detailed 3D models using SolidWorks for manufacturing purposes
- 3+ years experience working within a design environment for a technical / specialist products company is needed
- Using your understanding of sheet metal fabrication for its impact on design
- Excellent time management and organisation skills will be used for the successful completion of projects
- Ideally to hand sketch out design ideas
Apply for Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly