New Business Development Manager
Position: New Business Development Manager
Salary: c40k + Commission
Our client is a full service marketing communications agency based in London. They are looking to add an experienced New Business Development Manager to their team.
- Responsible for achievement of revenue targets, generating sales at agreed rates and maximum yield values in line with targets.
- Compiles sales figures and other statistics to enable reporting on progression towards profit and revenue targets, yield values, and other details as required
- Demonstrates good market and product knowledge, including a clear understanding of market trends and development
- Monitors competitor offering and websites to seek and convert leads, and monitors new clients and industry developments to drive lead conversion
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with existing and new clients, ensuring a clear understanding of both their business and its requirements, to drive maximum revenues supported by excellent customer service.
- Demonstrates enthusiastic and professional delivery through preparation, appropriately focused meetings, and up to date database records which reflect accurate contact and company details
- Communicates regularly with management regarding prospective business and objectives planned for clients
- Build and maintain a database of leads and ensure it is kept up to date on a daily basis
- Visit exhibitions and conferences to gain leads for telemarketing activity
- Attend client meetings to introduce the business team to potential client
- Manage any third party services that may be required as part of the New Business Development strategy
- If required prepare quotes and estimates for potential clients, ensuring all estimates are approved by the MD
- Keep informed about emerging technologies in the sales and marketing arena and inform the MD of any recommendations for offering clients new services
Behaviours and Knowledge
- Proven sales skills and a drive to identify new revenue streams
- Experience in selling subscriptions is preferable
- Experience in running marketing campaigns and manage a marketing budget
- Identifying and creating new revenue opportunities
- Good industry knowledge and strong commercial acumen
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.