New Business Development Manager
Position: New Business Development Manager
Salary: c40k + Commission
Our client is a full service marketing communications agency based in London. They are looking to add an experienced New Business Development Manager to their team.
- Responsible for achievement of revenue targets, generating sales at agreed rates and maximum yield values in line with targets.
- Compiles sales figures and other statistics to enable reporting on progression towards profit and revenue targets, yield values, and other details as required
- Demonstrates good market and product knowledge, including a clear understanding of market trends and development
- Monitors competitor offering and websites to seek and convert leads, and monitors new clients and industry developments to drive lead conversion
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with existing and new clients, ensuring a clear understanding of both their business and its requirements, to drive maximum revenues supported by excellent customer service.
- Demonstrates enthusiastic and professional delivery through preparation, appropriately focused meetings, and up to date database records which reflect accurate contact and company details
- Communicates regularly with management regarding prospective business and objectives planned for clients
- Build and maintain a database of leads and ensure it is kept up to date on a daily basis
- Visit exhibitions and conferences to gain leads for telemarketing activity
- Attend client meetings to introduce the business team to potential client
- Manage any third party services that may be required as part of the New Business Development strategy
- If required prepare quotes and estimates for potential clients, ensuring all estimates are approved by the MD
- Keep informed about emerging technologies in the sales and marketing arena and inform the MD of any recommendations for offering clients new services
Behaviours and Knowledge
- Proven sales skills and a drive to identify new revenue streams
- Experience in selling subscriptions is preferable
- Experience in running marketing campaigns and manage a marketing budget
- Identifying and creating new revenue opportunities
- Good industry knowledge and strong commercial acumen
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Apply for New Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly