One of the world’s leading independent consultancy firms working in the fields of transport and movement are currently seeking a talented graphic designer to join their dynamic, multi-disciplinary design team.
- The ideal candidate will have creative flair and a wide range of disciplines including: web, digital, campaign literature, printed work, visual identity and information system design.
- Sharp sense of design, layout and conceptual thinking and will be comfortable thinking and expressing ideas in 2D and 3D.
- Hands-on and self-motivated, confident in your ability to articulate and visualise your ideas in an inspiring and coherent way across multiple channels whilst working on projects simultaneously.
- Ambition to make the role your own and take creative ownership over projects.
- Superb attention to detail working within tight budgets and time frames within a busy environment.
Skills and Experience
- Must be a creative thinker / problem solver / able to get to the 'essence’ of a brief quickly.
- Quick learner who enjoys developing new skills.
- The ability and confidence to present and explain original ideas to the team and other departments.
- Strong time management, reflecting excellent communication and organisational skills.
- A good working knowledge of digital (website) design.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent.
Software: InDesign | Illustrator | Photoshop