Account Director | Corporate
Account Director | Central London | Up to £55K
Our client is a leading corporate design and branding communications agency, regularly found near the top of Design Week’s Top 100 agencies list. They are now looking for an Account Director with corporate comms design project management experience to join their growing team.
As an Account Director, you will deliver compelling, creative and successful projects, on time and under budget, with a particular focus on print and digital annual reports for FTSE100 clients as well as well-loved consumer brands.
- Lead print- and digital-focused projects, including annual reports and related corporate communications
- Lead projects from brief to delivery, liaising regularly with designers
- Prepare project plans, time schedules and costs
- Develop excellent client relationships
- Manage client expectations at all times through open lines of communication
Skills & Experience required:
- Proven senior level client-facing corporate comms Account & Project Management experience
- Annual report project management experience
- Design agency-side experience
- Solid knowledge of print design
- Comfortable taking briefs, presenting to clients and working to tight deadlines
- Excellent business ethics and integrity
- A team player and natural communicator
- Well-organised but flexible in order to achieve the right outcome
- A client-centred approach, excellent interpersonal skills
- Ideally digital and / or branding expertise
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.