Mid-weight Motion Designer
Motion Designer to work across a wide breath of clients and internal work.
A designer who is experienced and familiar with most digital advertising formats, from standard banners, case study and mood films, to social media and animated GIFs.
Key Areas of Accountability:
- A sharp design eye, for craft, typography and graphic flare
- Create case study and short mood films
- Create highly polished 2D/3D animations in After Effects (Cinema 4D is a bonus)
- Solid video and sound editing skills using Premiere Pro
- Experience optimising and creating GIF based animations
- Work to tight deadlines, potentially across a number of briefs at one time,
flexible in adopting to new styles, people and projects throughout the day
- Good all round design skills within Adobe Creative Suite
- HTML5 is a bonus
Skills, Personal Attributes and Attitude:
- Must be proactive, perceptive and a team player
- Exceptional understanding of design hierarchy, layout and structure
- Familiarity with working in a high tempo environment
- Strong experience in Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign etc.
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of brand and corporate guidelines
- Collaborative skills to work closely with account managers, Art Directors and producers
- A good knowledge of optimisation and the limitations/exceptions around digital design