Junior Architectural Visualiser
A creative visual company providing architectural visualisation, simulation and animation for architects and developers in the property sector is looking for junior artists who want to develop their craft and work with mentors to raise their own creative standard and that of the studio - working towards implementing technological and workflow innovation. Within this studio junior artists are expected to challenge themselves, whether it be working solo or in a team.
You will work collaboratively with project managers to build your client management skills and relationships with external parties. It is crucial that junior artists recognise the importance of getting the commercial / creative balance right, and develop their own creative vision for each project.
Skills and Experience
- Graduate, intern or proven experience in one or more of the following fields: architectural, architectural visualisation, digital or technical illustration, concept art or matte painting, fine art (knowledge of PhotoShop)
- High standard of personal efficiency in 3D and post-production.
- Proactivity and risk-taking actively encouraged; make good judgements and act on them.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; able to interact with other staff and external parties.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management skills.
- Photography and drawing skills are considered a bonus.
Software: 3Ds Max | V-ray | Unreal | V-Ray | Corona