Mid Weight Designer - Fashion
A fully integrated creative agency that specialise in editorial content, advertising, branding and digital for the luxury fashion, retail and lifestyle industry are seeking an experienced Designer with a digital focus to work across numerous high-profile luxury clients. Working in close partnership with the agency's Art Director and the wider business the Designer will support in conceptualising and executing campaign and print projects.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Actively contributing to and executing art direction, campaigns and design work across a range of projects for fashion, luxury and lifestyle clients
- Presenting your ideas and design work to senior members internally, sharing your rationale and thought processes confidently
- Creating high quality work across print and digital outputs, considering how ideas work across all brand media and relevant touch points
- Overseeing all project deliverables from conception to post-production
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Previous experience operating in a similar role within an agency or fashion brand
- Full proficiency across Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- A strong understanding of Art Direction principles and creative concepting skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise your time efficiently
If you're looking to join an agency who partner with well renowned luxury, fashion and lifestyle brands please send your CV and portfolio (max 8MB) to register your interest with Tomorrow.