Mid Weight Designer - Fashion/Luxury
A British fashion brand who are known for their curated apparel and unique point of view are seeking a Mid Weight Designer to join their in-house team. This is a pivotal role within the studio where the Mid Weight Designer will be given the opportunity to define the visual language for the brand across numerous platforms. A modern, sophisticated palette and silhouette are innate to this brand making it one of the most exciting up and coming names in British fashion.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Designing for multiple platforms across web, brand collateral and print design
- Managing your own web and ecommerce briefs from initial concept through to implementation, ensuring all design assets are in line with the brands values
- Partnering closely with the wider creative team on shoot concepts and ad hoc creative projects when necessary
- Selecting e com and campaign imagery, contributing to the brand's ongoing development
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- A refined sense of layout, typography and aesthetic coherence, comfortable working across all disciplines including print design and branding
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- An awareness of emerging web, social and fashion/lifestyle trends
- A deep understanding of the web space and UX principles
If you're looking to be a part of a highly talented team and are inspired by fashion/luxury brands please send your CV and portfolio (max 8MB) to register your interest with Tomorrow.