Senior Designer - Lifestyle
We are currently working with a blossoming health and wellness brand who are looking for an experienced Senior Designer to join their in-house team. The brands products are stocked by both mass market and independent outlets and due to continuous growth, they are now looking for a Senior Designer to continue to push their brand forward.
Working in close partnership with the company's founder and wider business the right person for this role will be instrumental in continuing to shape the brand across numerous touch points.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Leading the visual direction and providing strategic design thinking for the brand across both print and web
- Working across the full cycle of briefs and campaigns covering seasonal print and web campaigns, POS, art direction and styling, pop up event collateral and trade shows too
- Managing design briefs or campaigns from concept to completion in addition to the on-going development of the brands look and feel
- Being hands on and adapting to different design challenges throughout the working day
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Confidence and prior experience in working across a range of mediums and a thorough understanding of the print process
- A relevant portfolio of commercial design work completed either working agency side or client side
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) coupled with excellent typographic and layout skills
- Experience in artworking for print and a strong understanding of the social and digital landscape
This role will offer you;
- Full anatomy to work on campaigns and briefs from start to finish with a real sense of ownership
- Flexible working with the option to work from home one day a week or two days a week for the right candidate
- Key exposure working with a growing health and wellness brand who are well-renowned within their industry
If you're keen to join a burgeoning brand and have the relevant experience please send through your CV and portfolio (max 5MB) to register your interest with Tomorrow.