Creative Head (Retail)
We're a retail-obsessed creative agency and a real family with 70+ people from across Europe and beyond. Our work and international clients range from fully integrated campaigns for retailer clients through to brand activation for FMCG clients.
We work with a broad spectrum of clients , helping them overcome some of the issues facing the sector and achieve best in class retail activity. We know retail, and we know the pressures our clients are under to deliver bottom line, every single day. We speak their language and concentrate just as much on shopper insights and triggers as we do on increasing average transaction values and footfall.
As Creative Head you'll have the responsibility of overseeing and leading our biggest telecom account both in terms of the creative output and the creative team supporting it within a creatively competitive environment.
You will be required to work on briefs yourself (with or without a partner) as well as overseeing creative teams, copywriters, designers and artworkers to deliver outstanding retail creative solutions.
It will be your responsibility to push the creative product and use your team to create the best, most effective work possible, fighting for strong creative and pushing the big idea.
As Creative Head you'll report into the CD's & ECDs of the Partnership.
You'll have a great understanding of shopper and retail communications so a thorough knowledge of retail advertising is imperative.
With an art director background you will be digitally and technologically savvy with a thirst for leading and pushing retail innovation.
On this account you will form the creative bridge between our BTL & ATL arms, working closely with the retail strategists and account handlers to best deliver exceptionally innovative retail, experiential, activations and associated comms that not only support the ATL campaign but explode it - continuing the conversation in interesting and engaging ways.
Where opportunities arise you can expect to work on other clients and pitch briefs.
You will be central to developing, delivering and representing the agency's retail creative work within the Partnership.
* To be conceptually and strategically opinionated about retail creative and confident in your ideas and experience
* To be passionate about ideas
* To be aware of current retail trends and their commercial implications
* To understand all aspects of the retail journey, including all the touch-points along the shopper path-to-purchase and how messaging changes accordingly
* To help build, run and grown Agency creative talent
* To communicate confidently and persuasively, presenting work to internal teams and clients
* To work with minimal supervision
* To work to deadlines on multiple projects at one time
* To be client facing
* To work with creative teams and designers to ensure that creative intent and results are achieved at the highest level
* To lead by example
* Work closely with other departments and teams on projects ensuring peer-to-peer sharing of knowledge and practices
* Maintain high standards and practices and exercising quality control on all aspects of the job
* To share the team's successes
* To be a line manager as designated
* Keep CDs up to date with projects you're working on
Apply for Creative Head (Retail)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly