Graphic Designer – BUS00082
Faculty: Imperial College Business School
Salary: £35,850 - £44,220 p.a.
Campus: South Kensington, London
Are you someone with exceptional design skills and attention to detail?
Are you innovative and passionate about digital technologies and trends?
Imperial College London is a global leader in science and technology and is consistently ranked amongst Europe’s best business schools. We are respected for our pioneering research, outstanding suite of postgraduate programmes and transformational Executive Education offering.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join our Marketing and Communications team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading higher education brands, developing a range of innovative, engaging and great-looking online and offline solutions to drive our brand proposition and support the School in raising its profile and meeting its recruitment targets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating and delivering high-quality, on brand designs from initial concept through to delivery, working to a specific brief
- Creating innovative and commercially-effective campaigns, collateral, graphics, web pages and digital assets for a variety of audiences, to promote the School and increase customer engagement across multiple touch points, with user experience at the core
- Working with the Marketing team to evolve the School’s visual brand to meet the developing needs of the institution
- Managing the project life cycle from internal brief through to usability and build or print production
- Collaborating with Marketing teams and other key stakeholders to drive best practice and learning for design
You will have relevant experience of design for print and digital media, a good understanding of the importance of brand guidelines and previous experience of working creatively within them, and experience of UX / UI for cross-platform applications, usability and accessibility principles. A passion for discovering the latest design and digital technologies and trends is desirable.
You’ll be able to demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills, a friendly ‘can do’ attitude, and the ability to work under pressure. With excellent attention to detail, you should be self-motivated, organised and adaptable.
Joining a busy and friendly team, you will be based in our prestigious Norman Foster-designed building in South Kensington, London.
How to apply
As part of your application, please include a link to your portfolio or upload a PDF.
To view full details and apply, https://www.imperial.ac.uk/business-school/about-us/job-opportunities/
Closing date: 6 August 2018 (midnight BST)
Should you have any queries about the application process please contact Naz Hussain on 020 7594 1583 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical issues when applying online, please contact: email@example.com.