Hotel FF&E Interior Designer
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Hotel FF&E Interior Designer in a top London Interior Architecture practice specialising in elegant and luxury projects. The company have firms across the globe such as Asia and America and are a well-established high end company. The team pride themselves on their motive to create meaning behind each project working on Hotels, residential and hospitality FF&E work that are fundamentally timeless.
The ideal FF&E Interior Designer will have had 3-5 years of experience. They will have a minimum of 3 years of experience working within the luxury hospitality sector, who is proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop and InDesign is essential. You will have the opportunity to develop your career within a commendable firm, an immediate starter is desirable.
Key responsibilities of the Hotel FF&E Interior Designer:
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team on large-scale projects.
- Have excellent, strong technical skills with excellent detailing.
- Impeccable style and taste.
- Passion for furniture, fabrics and finishes
- SpecSources experience is beneficial.
- Good organisational skills and time management
- Be pro-active, confident and inquisitive when working on projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated and design focused architect with a passion for creating innovative, high quality architecture.
- Proven experience in conceiving and developing architectural designs.
- Strong understanding of architectural detailing.
- Collaborating with the team in delivering highly creative design solutions.
Essentials for the Hotel FF&E Interior Designer:
- Be able to show a portfolio demonstrating a strong creative and technical ability.
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Understanding of packages and construction detailing.
- Strong technical skills are essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organisational skills and time-keeping.
- Be able to work on your own initiative with ease.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Hotel FF&E Interior Designer, please contact Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Kindly ensure that BOTH your CV and portfolio are enclosed with your application.