Architectural Technician - ArchiCAD
This top tier and prestigious architectural practice is currently looking for a Mid/Senior Architectural Technician to join their dynamic team in Kent! The successful candidate will work on a number of interesting projects in the studio from educational to residential and commercial, therefore needs to be someone who is organized and communicative and have a keen eye for detail!
- Work directly with the Project Architect collating, organising, investigating and
- producing technical information for use during the development of the project design.
DEVELOPING THE ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN
- Collate and organise technical information
- Investigate technical information and factors that affect projects, including Client requirements, site/building surveys and regulatory requirements
- Production of all information necessary to submit Applications to all relevant statutory authorities
- Prepare and present design proposals using our BIM authoring software ArchiCAD. Training will be provided
PREPARING DETAIL DESIGN AND PRODUCTION INFORMATION
- Prepare and present detail design proposals using ArchiCAD
- Advise the Project Architect regarding the programming of deliverables
- Contribute to the detailed design process and co-ordinate detailed design information with the Design Team
- Prepare specifications using NBS for construction work
- Prepare drawings, plans and documents for statutory approvals
- Attend co-ordination meetings, record minutes and prepare any associated documentation
CONTRACT MANAGEMENT/CONSTRUCTION ON SITE
- Make site visits and record findings of site inspections
- Obtain and evaluate tenders with Architect and OS before sign off
- Attend meetings, record minutes and prepare associated documentation
- As required by the Contractor, prepare and present construction details using our BIM authoring software ArchiCAD
- Assist with the production of As Built drawings using our BIM authoring software ArchiCAD
If this sounds like you or you would like to discuss similar roles apply now!!
Tel: 0203 680 0640
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Architectural Technician - ArchiCAD
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly