Digital Marketing Manager
The Fix are currently recruiting for a digital marketing manager that is data-driven to help build an inbound marketing funnel fit for our market-leading company. You need to be a confident B2B marketer, with a passion for visual communication, and an ability to share unique service offering to clients from all sectors. In a studio full of artists, animators and writers, you’ll collaborate with our team to ensure that a steady stream of fresh on-brand content is engaging the right audiences, in the right places. You will be ready to build on our success in growing a valuable and engaged audience, converting traffic into new leads for all areas of the business, and nurturing those leads to conversion.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including original animated and illustrated content, blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, etc.).
- Build and manage effective digital campaigns that increase our brand profile with our target audience.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Manage and optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Past experience and proven success in marketing for small businesses with big ideas.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Able to think and work visually, with an understanding of the best ways to maximise the marketing value of visual content.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and CMS in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly