Creative Digital Designer-Kensington-£30K
7 days left
- Job Functions
My client are Creative Publication Company looking for a Digital Designer, this is an exciting opportunity to join a brand who are well established within the commercial publishing market and be responsible for elevating brand awareness for both the brand itself and their clients.
You will be responsible for designing digital content across web and social platforms from initial brief to final delivery; This will involve creating a variety of gifs and animations as well as video creation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To create design contents for digital marketing channels; landing pages, emails, Facebook ads, Instagram and Google Networks. This can include GIFs, Videos ads, HTML5 banners through a tool called BannerFlow.
- To create/edit videos for advertising purposes - such as unboxing videos
- To collaborate with other members of different teams such as licensors and editorial teams
- Thinking creatively to keep brand consistency, strictly follow branding guidelines
- To present finalised content and concepts to the team
To be considered for this role you with have experience within creating marketing collateral for social media platforms and creating video content. You will also be skilled in Adobe CS and have experience creating Email and Web banners.
To Apply for the role please get in contact with Nyamka Becktemba at email@example.com
Apply for Creative Digital Designer-Kensington-£30K
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly