Middleweight Designer - Branding
A branding agency who specialise in space and place are seeking a highly talented Midweight Designer to join their creative branding team. Due to continuous growth within the agency our client are keen to meet great all-round Midweight Designer candidates who have a genuine interest in brands and branding as this will be the area that they will be spearheading.
Working closely with the Creative Director and wider design team you will have the opportunity to work across a broad range of print and digital projects which are creatively considered and work seamlessly across all touch points for a brand. Our client work in a very relaxed, busy but fun studio atmosphere and are seeking a designer who can fully integrate into their studio culture. (They even have an on-site mini bar!)
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Delivering creative design solutions with well-considered concepts and strategy
- Taking a hands-on approach on projects from concept through to completion
- Supporting in art direction on shoots, creating tone of voice and supporting on design projects
- Being au fait with trends, styles and history in graphic design
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Confidence in articulating your ideas and concepts and a well-honed understanding of brands and branding
- A refined sense of typography, layout and visual language, meticulous attention to detail and a love of print
- Excellent communication and time management skills motivated by deadlines and required deliverable's
- Have an easy-going personality, be a great all-rounder with a positive attitude
If you are keen to join a studio of talented people who understand the importance of great ideas, please get in touch and send us your CV and portfolio (max 5MB) to register with Tomorrow.
Apply for Middleweight Designer - Branding
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly